We wish to inform all our web visitors that this website has been created, to the best of our abilities, as per standards laid down by American Disabilities Act (ADA) with regards to Accessibility of State and Local Government Websites to People with Disabilities specifically the Website Accessibility Under Title II of the ADA.
The website has taken into account several accessibility standards required for access by any disabled individual. If you have questions regarding WCAG 2.0, Level AA standards and ADA Compliance OR If you use assistive technology (such as a Braille reader, a screen reader, or TTY) and the format of any material on this website interferes with your ability to access information, please contact [email protected] or call (239) 731-4566. To enable us to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please indicate the nature of your accessibility problem, the preferred format in which to receive the material, the web address of the requested material, and your contact information. Users who need accessibility assistance can also contact the Federal Information Relay Service at 1-800-877-8339 for TTY/Voice communication.
Browser Accessibility Information
Many popular browsers contain built-in accessibility tools.
- Internet Explorer Accessibility Information
- Firefox Accessibility Information
- Chrome Accessibility Information
- Safari Accessibility Information
Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website.
- To download this program for free, visit the Adobe website.
- To read PDF documents with a screen reader, please visit the Adobe Reader Accessibility website which provides useful tools and resources.